Monday, October 27, 2008

The Fat Loss Mind Set......

Hey eveybody,

Hope you all had a great, relaxing weekend!

In the past 3 weeks I have had 4 prospects come in for consultations. Each one gave me their "story". Each one said they were ready to lose body fat for good. Each one DID NOT follow through and didnt show up for their first session.

Are you one of these people?

Did you waste my time?

Are you wasting your own time?

So many people want to get the results without putting in the work. Our society is full of people like this.

That is why I am selective when it comes to my clients. These people jumped through all the hoops, made it into scheduling a session, and then bailed.

That is why they will never reach their goals. Because they fail to take action!!!!!

Yours In Fitness,

Steve Krebs

No comments: