Tuesday, September 23, 2008

DO NOT PACK ON THOSE HOLIDAY LBS.!

I realize that it seems like this post might be coming a little early, but it's not! The holiday's have a tendency to sneak up on us. With the holiday season, which I consider starts on halloween, comes the start of major weight gain! I'm talking 15-20 lbs. from halloween to new years!

I'm not saying that you should not enjoy your holiday's, they are very important; friends, family, parties. The holiday season is the highlight of my year! But that does not mean that you should gorge yourself, and drink yourself into being 20 lbs. heavier.

Be on the look out for my holiday survival guide! It will contain tricks, and tips to keeping that unwanted bodyfat off during the upcoming holiday season. You will be able to download it @ www.nxtleveltraining.com

Yours In Fitness,

Steve Krebs

No comments: