Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ryan Lee Boot Camp Conference!

Hey everybody,

Hope everyone is having a great week, and enjoying this sunny sepember weather!

I am going to be M.I.A. for a few days! and I am so pumped about it, because I will be in Connecticut meeting with some of the most successful people in my industry! I am attending the Ryan Lee Boot Camp which is a conference for fitness professionals/ fitness business owners. I will be surrounded by the best, most experienced people in the world.

Man I sure hope some of their success rubs off on me! I will be working hard as always!

What about You? are you working towards your fitness goals? Do you even have any? If you fail to plan then you better plan to fail! Great words to live by!

Remember it's not just the workout alone that is going to make the best result, nutrition, rest, and supplementation all are just as important!

Have a great weekend!

Yours In Fitness,

Steve Krebs

No comments: