Friday, November 7, 2008

Be Mentally Fit!

It's Friday again! Man these weeks are flying by, It will be Xmas before we know it.

Are there things or people in your life that bring you grief on a daily basis?

For me the answer is YES!

What about you? Do you allow others to affect your life negatively? I can completely relate to that. I am only human, and I have complications in my life just like everyone else.

When we experience things or people like this what should we do? I think the best strategy is to cut them out of our lives if we can. This is not as easy as it sounds, I know!

Mental health is just as important as physical health. We should treat our brains, and emotions like we treat our bodies (as long as you treat your body well!). Find positive influences, surround yourselves with positive people!

Have a good Friday! Stick to your goals, Be Safe!

Yours In Fitness,

Steve Krebs

No comments: