Monday, September 15, 2008

Lots of Stuff Going ON!

First of all I want to congratulate Zach Goyette from Dolgeville on another great performance, 2 touch downs 1 through the air, and one on the ground! Great Job Zach.

It's already mid- september, winter will be here in a blink! Make sure you stay focused on your fitness goals! Do not wait untill you have already put on 15 lbs. to start your resolutions. Do it now!

I will be traveling to Connecticut this thurday for a conference called the Ryan Lee Boot Camp. It is a meeting of the top personal trainers, strength coaches and business people in my industry. I am very excited and you should be too. I will be bringing back more knowledge, and new ideas to torture my beach body boot campers with!!!!

Yours In Fitness,

Steve Krebs

No comments: