Friday, October 3, 2008

Clients Past, Present, Future.......

Hey everyone,

I just want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has, is, or will be a client of mine! You guys are why I get up every morning looking forward to "work". I am very lucky to be able to work with such great people, even though some of them like to harrass me a little!

I also want to mention a couple of clients who have been very commited and have gotten some great results:

Congrats to:

Marty Oldfield- dropped 25 lbs. !

Kara Carcone - dropped 25 lbs @ boot camp!

Mike Nassar - worked back to sports from 3 herniated discs!

Erin Bustos - won the beach body referral contest! Thanks Erin

these are just a few of the wonderful people getting great results, and having FUN with our programs.

If you are a past, or current client please give your friends and loved ones the gift of feeling better, looking better, and increased self confidence by referring them to Next Levels programs. I will reward you!

Yours In Fitness,

Steve Krebs

No comments: