Monday, October 20, 2008

A little off the fitness topic.......

Hey everyone I am back from my grueling long weekend of weddings. They were great! I absolutely love weddings, they are so much fun, and I wish all of them the best of luck in their new lives together.

This all got me thinking about life in general. The things that drive us, money, material things, etc. But what things are really the most important?

I have lived a very blessed life, my parents and family are great, I have awesome friends, and they make up a great support network. Take a minute to slow your life down, and see who is really there for you. make sure they know how much they mean to you, and how much you care about them.

There are many negative things, and people in the world. Don't let em get you down. Keep your head up and keep moving forward, because time stops for no one!

Yours In Fitness,

Steve Krebs

No comments: