Wednesday, October 1, 2008

T.V. last night!

Hey guys,

Hope everyone's week is going well. It's hump day!

Last night I was flicking through the channels, something I don't normally do by the way. And on

about 8 different stations there were programs/ infomercials on about fat loss! A couple are

quality programs that honestly help people (biggest loser, people magazine show). Then

there are the infomercials, it is unbelieveable to me that these things are even allowed on t.v.

They spew lies, they make false promises, and give people false hope! It's Bull SH*T!

It makes me sick to think that people are in pain, unhappy with themselves and these nameless

companies are just out for a quick profit!

Do they care about you?

How many pieces of fitness equipment are collecting dust in you home?

Sorry about the rant, but I want to educate you on the proper, healthy ways to get the

body of your dreams!

Yours In Fitness,

Steve Krebs

No comments: